Tuesday 12 August 2014

Hand quilted cushion cover

At the 2013 Festival of quilts I bought a kit from Sandie lush to make a hand quilted cushion cover. I finished it a couple of months ago. I completely forgot to blog about it.. Here it is...


I loved making it!

This years festival of quilts was amazing! I bought a lot of lovely things....


Including a cot quilt pattern and another cushion cover from Sandie Lush. I also fell in love with Lynette Andersons gorgeous hand sewn designs and bought a cushion cover pattern called the orange tree. As you can see I bought some of Lynette's Fabric range too, gorgeous!

So lots of hand quilting and sewing projects to get on with. Much of this hand sewing inspiration comes from Margaret Currie and Tricia Vint after a fabulous hand quilting/embroidery class last week. Thanks Ladies!

I will keep you posted with my hand sewing.




No comments:

Post a Comment