Saturday 30 November 2013

Fluffy Cloud shawl

I love the shawl knitting patterns written by Boo knits (there patterns can be found on Ravelry), I chose the pattern called promise me and Angel by Debbie Bliss in white. This yarn is 76% Mohair and 24% silk, an absolute joy to knit with. The pattern was very easy to follow and includes diagrams as well as written instructions. I used 6 tubes of Clear/white (ICL) Miyuki seed beads size 6/0 with only about 10 left to spare. I added an extra repeat of the lace pattern in the mid section of the shawl to make it larger and I used the standard stretchy cast off from the pattern and decided against adding extra beads to the edge. If you have not used beads in your knitting you must try it, it was such a pleasure to see the little beads integrated into the knit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment