Sunday 14 July 2013

Handmade Camisole and knickers

I have always been apprehensive about sewing on stretchy fabric. So I decided to bite the bullet and do a course that involved sewing stretch fabric, a Camisole making course at makeplace Norwich (http://www.makeplacenorwich.co.uk/workshops). 





The course was run by Emma Kidd, she was an amazing teacher and I learnt so much! I loved making the camisole so much I have made a few more since!






Emma also sells kits to make your own knickers and as I loved making the camisole so much I bought a kit to make shorts style knickers. If you want to order one of these kits contact Emma via this website:  www.emilianaunderwear.wordpress.com. You can order kits for skimpy shorts and bikini briefs as well. I am thinking of ordering one of the other styles too! Here is a sneak peak at the ones I made. They are so comfortable. Emma advises that you trace out the pattern so you can make more from up cycled fabric, so I can make loads more!


No comments:

Post a Comment